- Pets are not allowed on our properties unless they have been approved by Property Service Agency.
- Residents are allowed a maximum of 2 pets per unit and all pets must be approved.
- Our pet rent is $25 per month, per pet. (regardless of the type of pet)
- How much is a pet deposit? Are pet deposits refundable?
- Our pet deposit is $300 per pet and is refundable as long as the property is in good condition at the time of move out.
- What is the policy/procedure for pet damage?
- Tenant(s) are fully responsible for any damage done to the premises, the property of Landlords, or the property of others which may result from the pet(s), or, in the Landlords’ opinion, resulted from the Tenant(s) pet(s). Tenant(s) agree to pay for pest infestation services, deducted from Tenant(s) security deposit if Landlords believes there may be pests resulting from Tenant(s) pet(s).
- Landlords have the right to disallow pets(s) with three days’ notice to Tenant, if, in the opinion of Landlords, the pet(s) is a nuisance to Landlords or other residents or the unit has not been maintained according to cleanliness standards and leash rules. If Tenant’s pet(s) is disallowed, Tenant shall remove the pet(s) immediately or the Landlord will remove them.
- All pet waste must be immediately picked up and properly disposed of.
Are you a pet owner looking for pet-friendly apartments for rent? Check out our available properties today!
Additional questions about our pet-friendly rentals or our pet agreement? Contact us!